Do you feel lost? Disconnected? Like you're just going through the motions? Respected Bible teacher, author, and activist Christine Caine experienced such a season of uncertainty, wondering "How did I get here?" Join her in her vulnerable journey as she turns her eyes back to Jesus, asking the hard questions along the way.
When you don't know the next step to take, God's grace empowers you with a way forward. His hope offers an anchor for the soul and a way to get back on track. His faithfulness declares that wherever you are now, he is always ready to bring you home.
Christine knew that Jesus was her only anchor. But after an especially difficult season, she found herself drifting, unsure if she wanted to keep going the way she always had, struggling to return to the steadiness of God's purpose for her. Where she once wanted to take ground, she now just wanted to take cover. It was a bewildering and disorienting place to be--one you may also have found yourself in before.
- With refreshing candor and relatable humor, Christine offers biblical insights helping you
- identify nine signs you are drifting off course and realign with God's purpose;
- ask the right questions about your relationships with God, others, and your own heart;
- move from a what-if faith to an even-if faith; and
- wrestle honestly with your soul's longings.
Explore the question 'how did I get here?' and find your way back to God.
Author: Christine Caine
Publisher: Thomas Nelson